Conceptual Art director at Klarna
Klarna makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we’re constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. Because we don’t believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you’re in, there’s no telling what will happen next.
Who you are
Klarna is looking for ambitious people with significant drive. You should be passionate about your work and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work results. At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.
What you will do
- Conceptualize innovative ideas, and pitch them to stakeholders in an engaging and convincing manner.
- Create art direction and design for awareness campaigns, co-marketing campaigns, sub-culture campaigns, out of home, digital and social activations, and visual assets.
- Lead projects into original and unexpected creative solutions, collaborating with PMs, designers and copywriters to challenge and create the most compelling and successful design or art direction possible.
- Take responsibility for the quality and execution of design throughout all phases of a project across a broad range of digital and sometimes physical touch points.
- Work with different teams and partners in setting the right tonality in our different communication channels according to our design guidelines.
- Facilitate feedback with a positive attitude from different teams while ensuring relevant feedback is captured, properly validated, and implemented.
You should have
- Experience working on aspirational brands who are creatively ambitious, and a portfolio that shows big ideas.A forward leaning attitude. You go above and beyond to deliver the best ideas and refine those of others. You love to get your hands dirty and translate high level strategy into well crafted execution.
- Collaboration skills. You will have the opportunity to work with experts in various fields and will be expected to constantly share and iterate your work together with others. Ideation experience. Our creatives are expected to bring a multitude of ideas to the table, in a fast paced manner.
- Articulation skills. You present concepts and solutions in an engaging manner to internal stakeholders, and you know how to sell a pitch.
- Experience working with photographers, directors and set-designers, to create emotional visual stories with clear purposes.A personality that embraces new challenges and you should inspire new ways of thinking.
- A minimum of 7+ years of proven experience, both from the creative agency side as well as from working with product companies such as Airbnb, Spotify, Google, etc, working with design for communication that demonstrates an exceptional creativity, conceptual thinking and attention to detail.
- Digital experience required. However, you have a range of experience from digital to social to activation to experiential to still and video shoots.
- Exceptional English skills in written and oral communicationExperience in mentoring and managing junior creatives is a plus.
We offer you a diversely international working environment filled with talented, creative and intelligent colleagues. As part of the Consumer demand creation domain you will be working alongside other designers, copywriters, product marketeers, marketing managers, PR specialists, etc. As an employee at one of the fastest growing companies in online payments and e-commerce worldwide, you will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level. If this sounds as exciting to you as it does to us, we look forward to hearing from you.
Note: A portfolio is an essential element of the application for an Art director role at Klarna. Applicants who do not supply a link or PDF with samples of their work can unfortunately not be considered.
Klarna makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be. It means we’re constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to...MedieJobb email@example.comAdministratorJobb inom media, marknadsföring, service m. fl.MedieJobb.info