Community Manager to H&M Home
As our Community Manager, you will be a part of the Marketing & Communication team at H&M Home and work closely with our Social Media Manager, driving our social media communities with the purpose to engage and build H&M HOME’s relationship to our audience, strengthen our brand and to grow our channels.
- Create publishing plan on a weekly basis for all channels such as Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and YouTube
- Coordinate copy and content for all social media channels
- Daily publishing in all social channels
- Be the point of contact for markets running local SoMe accounts
- Gather performance data, analyze and share learnings
- Monitor conversations on a daily basis, and actively engage with customers and influencers in social media
- Monitor and moderate UGC to build and strengthen our community
- Create some content for Insta Stories, around store events and campaign activities
- Work closely with Social Media Manager, Marketing Department and Customer Service to ensure key messages for social media
- 1+ years’ experience of working with SoMe, either in-house or at an agency, including setting strategies on how to grow social media audiences and drive new sales for the business (preferably within retail)
- A proven capacity to manage engaging content for key social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube etc.
- Ability and experience in working with social media publishing and analytics tools, and to help develop marketing strategies based on findings
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- A visual eye for content creation and a sensitivity to the SoMe landscape
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken
As a person we believe you to you to have a drive to always be up to date with the latest social media trends and you share our passion for interior and want to grow with us as a brand. You have a strong entrepreneurial spirit with drive and good interpersonal skills. You are triggered by working at a fast pace in a friendly and warm environment. You are also highly motivated by solving problems and a self-starter; capable of working independently, yet collaboratively.
If you want to join our exciting journey and a fantastic team, please upload your CV (English) as soon as possible but at the latest 15 of April 2021. Due to GDPR, we only accept applications through our career page. Do not wait too long with your application as interviews are held continuously.
This is a permanent position staring as soon as possible, based at our Head Office in Stockholm, Sweden. Start date as soon as possible.