Community Manager at Task Runner
TaskRunner.se – is a platform that aims to re-engineer on-demand labour by leveraging intelligent systems and humans-in-the-loop to deliver paid services through a highly scalable API. Our ambition is to make people’s life easier by connecting busy people in need of help, with individuals with the time, desire, skill and need of extra cash.
About the role
We are now growing more than ever and are looking for the greatest minds to help us make our service even better. In order to achieve this we need a person that can supervise our Community of “Runners” (those who perform tasks) and “Poster” (those in need of help) with a hands on approach.
What we offer
- This position is focused on customer relationship management and User experience tuning by a star customer support service.
- One of the most important tasks you will have is to be able to supply customer support in case our customers and workers require help.
- As your role is focused on the customer user experience you will also be responsible for analysing consumer behaviour and data and working together with our marketing team develop new strategies for better customer engagement.
- You will be in great part responsible for on-boarding our Runners. Therefore you will be in contact with people by phone or in person most of the time.
- Fulltime position with availability to handle customer service during the weekends from home.
- Fluent in Swedish (written and oral), English is a plus.
- You have some experience in customer management in any industry that caters for many customers at the same time.
- You have been working with any or some management projects. You can manage different projects at the same time while keeping the goals in place.
- You have been working with data analysis for taking decisions for management and business growth.
- We expect someone who can be a leader! You’ are goal oriented and want to make people move.
Who we are looking for
- You´re a friendly and outspoken person. You should be comfortable with calling and talking to people as well as meet people when necessary. Be able to take on and solve different problems with a hands-on approach and being able to handle people with different needs from time to time.
- You have strong communication skills. You are fluent in Swedish. English is a merit. You are self-driven and are a good team player.
- You are pro-active, a strong organized person and coordinator who can play for the team but also take the responsibility of an independent work.
- You have previous experience working with client management.
Driven. Your friends ask you how you manage to do all the things that you do, and you believe that magic happens outside your comfort zone. You work hard, especially when nobody is watching.
Goal oriented. Winning drives you. And you love a challenge. When you fail you see how you can learn and improve, and then you get back up on the horse.
Entrepreneurial . You thrive when you have big responsibilities and much freedom to put your ideas into practice.
Well organized. You are always on time, and you consider your calendar your best buddy on your way forward.
Positive. You see solutions where others see hinders, your energy is contagious, and you start every day with a smile 😉 You believe that the future is bright, and that it’s up to each and every one of us, to make it as good as it can be.
Is this you or someone you know?
We are looking for someone who can join or team so please send your application via email to Nils Wijkmark at email@example.com if you’re interested in this vacant!
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us.