Community Manager Goto 10 at Internetstiftelsen
Are you passionate about promoting knowledge sharing and meetings between people? Do you also have an interest in the impact of digitalization on society and the technology behind the internet? This might be the job for you!
The Swedish Internet Foundation is an independent, private foundation that works for the positive development of the internet. We are responsible for the Swedish top-level domain .se and the operation of the top-level domain .nu, and our vision is that everyone in Sweden wants to, dares to and is able to use the internet.
Goto 10 is a meeting place for knowledge exchange and innovation run by The Swedish Internet Foundation. We want to make it possible for more people to develop, network, and share their knowledge of both the web and society.
At Goto 10, small and large networks meet and carry out their events, hackathons, seminars, or meetings. It is open to everyone – even those who just want to sit and work for a day – all for free.
We are now looking for a Community Manager who can further develop the community around Goto 10 in Stockholm. You will be responsible for further develop Goto 10 as the obvious meeting place for digital innovation and internet issues.
More specifically, you will:
- build Goto 10’s local and national community
- establish Goto 10 in local interest groups and create a vibrant and relevant place for knowledge exchange and innovation
- attract and recruiting new members, having a relationship with and increasing the activity and commitment of the existing ones
- produce content for social media
- continuously analyze and evaluate results based on set goals
- work closely with colleegaus througout the organization
We are looking for you who:
- have a post-secondary education in communication and/or project management
- or, have worked in a similar field the last few years
- have experience of building and maintaining networks, preferably both off- and online
- have experience of realizing and following set strategies and are used to managing partners and content
- like to create engaging content for social media that is in line with an overall communication strategy
- share our passion for an internet that contributes positively to people and society.
As a person, you are responsible and driven, are used to working both independently and in groups. You know how to prioritize and manage several tasks simultaneously without losing the overall perspective. You are results-oriented and have a proactive attitude. You like to think new and try new ways to reach out. Most of all, you like to connect, both offline and online.
For this role, you need to be fluent in both Swedish and English, verbally and in writing.
We are collaborating with TRIB in this recruitment process. Please contact Caroline Haslum with your questions, email@example.com://mediejobb.info/community-manager-goto-10-at-internetstiftelsen/Sociala MediaStockholm