Communication specialist at Linxon
Communications and the management of the communications process are critical to the success of Linxon. Communications happen at different levels using a variety of channels with different objectives in mind. These jobs can be grouped in two broad categories, corporate communications and marketing communications that differ in their focus and target audience.
- Improve social media presence Surveys and survey reports (such as the employee survey and customer survey)
- Internal communications – draft and publish stories on Infolinx
- Improved web content – draft and publish external stories
- Develops and recommends communications programs and messages including marketing communications, publicity, editorial support, web content, and direct marketing to educate and inform key stakeholders including customers, management, employees, general media and interest
Experience Required :
Experience from communications roles. Understanding of news worthy elements in the business, to pick these up and convert into interesting stories – written, video or other means of communication. Good knowledge in Intranet, web and social media platforms. English in spoken and written form. Open, energized and flexible.
Competencies/ Skills Required :
- Strong business partnering skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Strong creativity
- Efficient time management
- Self-motivated, independent and ability to execute
- Intermediate Excel skills
Personal Qualities Required :
- Assertive, decisive, confident
- Excellent listener
- Proactive and self-disciplined
- Leading by example, with strong values
- Team player
- Passionate to succeed
- Willingness to learn
Shaping energy solutions to empower sustainable connectivity.
We combine SNC-Lavalin’s project management expertise and Hitachi ABB power grids deep technological knowledge to create a company dedicated to substations – we are Linxon.
Linxon’s vision is to deliver the best market offering for turnkey substation projects through world-class power technologies and delivering the highest level of competence in managing infrastructure projects.
As a leading engineering company, we help our customers with turnkey substation solutions in the field of power transmission, renewable energy and transportation.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to be part of a new company as it evolves and help shape it for the future. If you like new challenges, have an entrepreneurial spirit and are interested in working with other motivated professionals with expertise in the Substations EPC business, then this is the new opportunity for you.http://mediejobb.info/communication-specialist-at-linxon/PR & KommunikationVästerås