Communication Executive at Amex
Are you a passionate communicator with a love for driving loyalty and engagement through high quality communication?
We’re looking for a Communication Executive who will be responsible for managing a wide range of communication projects, within the American Express Nordic Consumer Communication team.
You will be responsible for:
- Plan and project manage a wide range of communication projects in the Nordic markets (Sweden, Norway, and Finland).
- Develop communication strategies and leverage data for driving loyalty.
- Drive projects focused on decreasing attrition and increase customer satisfaction.
- Build personalized communication based on insights.
- Work with lateral teams to implement communication guidelines and strategies to ensure consistency.
- Own and manage assigned projects including project structures, timelines, budgets, productions, and delivery.
- Analyzing and continuously optimizing content and campaigns from pre-set KPI:s in online and offline channels.
- Build, manage and leverage strong partnerships, e.g., with agencies, partners, and internal stakeholders.
- Understand and analyze the market situation, competition, and opportunities.
- Continuously look for new communication opportunities and innovations.
- Build and leverage an effective network within American Express, to leverage best practices from other markets as well as to put Nordics on the Amex map.
- In all activities connect to target KPI with a focus of goal fulfilment.
- Control, Compliance and Operational excellence accountability.
- Continuously challenge status quo – what should we stop, start & continue doing?
- Be collaborative – build one team and culture in the Nordics.
- Be a team player and work together with colleagues to deliver common goals.
- Actively work for a positive and engaging work environment.
We believe you are:
- You are creative, confident, and personable with high levels of energy and a proactive attitude.
- You have a strong sense of ownership, determination to get things done and is self-driven.
- You are organized and thrive in a pressured, fast paced environment and are able to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- You are able to multi-task with the ability to prioritize effectively.
- You are comfortable working in a matrix organization with internal cross-team stakeholders.
- You are a natural team player who enjoys working collaboratively with a variety of internal groups and business units.
- You have a test and learn mindset – always looking for new opportunities and improvements.
- Fluent in English and Swedish. Finnish or/and Norwegian is very meritorious.
- University Degree in Communication, Business, Economics or Marketing.
- Minimum of 4-6 years’ experience of working within Communication, Loyalty, and retention, with experience from project management from either agency or client side.
- Interest in the Premium brands of the financial service industry.
- Experience of working with partners or in a partner facing role.
- Experience in planning and executing communication projects and managing budgets.
- Experience of different platforms and their possibilities and limitations.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Please note that you can attach up to 4 documents with a maximum of 488 kb each.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com://mediejobb.info/communication-executive-at-amex/PR & KommunikationStockholm