Communication and Content Manager till DreamHack
DreamHack is expanding and is now looking for a Communication and Content Manager, focusing on web communication. This person will play a key role within DreamHack’s organization when it comes to connecting everything that DreamHack does and presenting it to our community! We have a burning passion for esports and gaming, and if you do too we would love to see you apply.
What We Want You To Do
We are looking for a Communication and Content Manager that will be based at our office in Stockholm. We need your expertise in planning and populating our websites with content and information for all DreamHack’s esport tournaments, events, festival content, and other DreamHack activities. You will belong to the marketing team and work closely together with the Social Media Manager. In this role it is important to be proactive, organized, thorough and have an eye for quality. You should also be creative and have a passion for connecting with and engaging the gaming community. It will be your job to make sure DreamHack’s communication to our audience is on point and that the latest information is always available.To be a part of our team we believe that you are positive, ready to take on new challenges, assist with initiatives and work both in groups and independently. We will make sure that you will have a great time at work with awesome colleagues and sweet benefits.
- Create and execute a communication plan for each of the DreamHack events and DreamHack esports tournaments
- Work together with project and event managers at DreamHack to streamline communication about our tournaments and events
- Populate DreamHack’s websites with content and then further maintain them with news articles such as tournament releases, sponsor posts and more, copywriting is a large part of this role
- Responsible for working with DreamHack’s business to business partners and sponsors before events, to promote and communicate joint activations through our websites and newsletters
- Writing summaries for esports tournaments during and after events
- Be responsible for DreamHack’s newsletters; compose and send out newsletters to relevant target groups, as well as developing the content and strategy around them
- Be part of the DreamHack customer support team which includes answering questions on social media and emails.
The Communications and Content Manager will be reporting to the Head of Marketing.
What We Can Do For YouWe work with cutting-edge technology and deliver great experiences for our audience and our partners. As the interest and the hype around esport and gaming really heating up it is always important for us to put you in a professional context and give you the best tools available.We feel that our culture is modern with a relaxed atmosphere where we want everyone to feel at home. Gaming is in our DNA so expect a lot of opportunities to play games and while your attendance will not be required at all DreamHack events, you will have the chance to attend several events worldwide.
What We Ask Of You
- BSc or similar, in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- A minimum of a few years of work experience in the communication field
- Excellent writing and editing skills with the ability to communicate clearly to any audience
- To be thorough, with a high amount of attention to detail
- Capable of managing and completing multiple projects at the same time but also be able to prioritize across different tasks and projects
- Driven, self going and great at taking own initiatives and decisions
- Be able to manage your own time and plan your time efficiently to meet important deadlines
- Customer oriented and service minded
- Good knowledge or a strong interest in HTML, CSS
- Passion for gaming
- Fluent in English and Swedish
Nice to have
- Experience working in the esport scene
- Basic web design knowledge
- Basic UX knowledge
- Experience working in wordpress
We want to meet you! Send your application today. For questions about the process, contact Nina Ögren, Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about the position, contact Joakim Sandberg, COO, at email@example.com.