CMO at Bon Centuri
Want to take on the exciting role as Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) in a fast moving e-commerce environment? Join our team at Bon Centuri now and have the opportunity to become a share-holder in the company!
We’re an award winning start-up company with a global reach, disrupting the kitchen knife industry. Our exclusive – made in France – designer knives have been sold in over 11 countries and on 4 continents. We are now scaling-up aggressively and we’d love to have you on-board to help us make Bon Centuri the sharpest kitchen knife brand out there!
You will be a key person of our executive team and will together with the CEO set a strategy for and plan all our marketing and branding activities. This means being responsible for planning, execution and following up on all marketing and branding related areas. In your strategic position, you’ll have the chance to build your own team and have a leading role on our challenging journey as we scale-up and enter new international markets.
What you will do:
- Be responsible for planning, execution and follow-up of all branding and marketing activities in all paid channelsand tools; such as Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads and Google Analytics.
- Have ownership of all relevant un-paid sales channelssuch as e-mail marketing, newsletters and SEO.
- Lead the production of engaging content for our website, ads and other sales channels.
- Analyze user experience and revenue across all sales channels.
- Review changes to the market, consumer trends and the activities of competitors.
- Build relationships and collaborations with key industry players.
- Plan relevant marketing and PR activities.
Who we think you are: Just like us, you have an entrepreneurial mind-set and you are passionate about marketing and brand building. You have a proven track record of brand building and you are an expert on online marketing paid ads (FB/IG/Google); preferably from previous experience of scaling-up an e-commerce start-up brand either as part of a team or a social media/marketing agency. You love to take on new challenges and have excellent Swedish and English communications skills as well as a great business sense.
What we offer you:
You’ll have a key role in developing a start-up brand in an early stage, in which you will have the chance to build your own team that you set the long term plans with. You will have flexible working hours and will be able to work remotely as well as at our office at Skeppsbron, Gamla stan in Stockholm. As part of the executive team, you will also have the unique opportunity to become a share-holder in the company.
How to apply:
If you think you are up for the challenge, don’t hesitate to contact us and share some information about yourself and why you think you are the best candidate for this exciting position!
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org://mediejobb.info/cmo-at-bon-centuri/MarknadsföringStockholm