Client Acquisition Team Lead at Tipser
At Tipser we believe e-commerce should not be tied to any specific place, app or website. We make any product in the world buyable on any digital surface, with the most streamlined user experience possible.
Tipser helps owners of online media, websites and platforms monetize users and traffic by selling relevant products. Beyond working with some of the largest online media companies, we collaborate with social networks and search engines. This makes it possible for consumers to buy goods directly at the point of inspiration, while offering brands a new profitable way of distributing products beyond their usual channels.
To make sure we stay ahead of the competition we invest continuously in the latest tech, tools and in upskilling the teams. We automate processes and integrate systems to achieve incredible results. Our goal is to scale up the business fast but only if it’s sustainable growth that takes care of the environment and the team.
Our team has doubled in size every year for the past three years and we’re not slowing down. Today, Tipser has a sellable inventory of more than 100 Million products and our embeddable e-commerce technology is used by Europe’s largest media houses to generate a sustainable revenue stream. We have offices in Stockholm, Wroclaw, Barcelona and New York and are continuously expanding to new markets.
As our international expansion continues in 2020 and 2021, we need YOU on our sales team!
As a Client Acquisition Team Lead you will contribute to the international growth of Tipser, focusing on markets within the EU and North America.
This is a full-time role based in our Stockholm office.
As Client Acquisition Team Lead, you will:
- Be instrumental in maximising Tipser’s business opportunities by defining, prospecting, and contracting new customers
- Develop a world-class sales team by managing, motivating and retaining a mix of experienced sales professionals and up-and-coming sales talent
- Coach and engage the Client Acquisition team to handle and follow-up all kinds of leads (incoming and by prospect) and drive quota attainment
- Define and evaluate business opportunities based on traffic patterns, audience intent, and content quality
- Skillfully analyze new and existing business opportunities to maximize client success and engagement
- Be the market expert and identify trends and opportunities within new and existing market territories
- Develop and nurture a team capable of solutions-based sales with a consultative approach rather than a single product sale
- Posses an in-depth understanding of complex bid management
- Act as the spokesperson for the Client Acquisition team towards internal stakeholders and ensure the team has all of the tools necessary to succeed
- Negotiate and determine incentives and motivations across the Client Acquisition team; set objectives and key results
- Work collaboratively with internal teams at Tipser to set and review goals and standards to maximize efficiency
You must have:
- 10+ years of international sales leadership experience in B2B-sales (complex solutions) or enterprise SaaS with well-achieved results
- A passion for coaching and developing sales talent
- Experience working in media, publishing, or internet traffic, offering a complex solution to the market
- Effective communicator capable of presenting ideas to external and internal audiences on emerging opportunities
- Experience in partner management, a track record of influencing change across organisations
- The ability to adapt quickly and be opportunity driven
- Self-motivation, high energy, and the ability create momentum within an organisation
- Technical understanding of publishing, ad-tech, and e-commerce
- Business level knowledge of English in speaking and writing
We would like it if you have:
- An analytical mindset with experience from data analysis
- Experience from working with or in a tech-company and a development team
- A passion and/or experience in e-commerce and/or ad-tech, as well as selling digital solutions
- Established network within media, publishing or (digital) advertising
- The ability to handle day-to-day tactical items while never losing sight of long term goals
- A solution/product that is one of a kind on the market and easy to pitch. Our clients come running to us!
- An international career at a scale-up tech-company with a flexible working-environment
- A complex solution/product that puts your analytical and customer-oriented side to the test
- A chance to work with large enterprise corporations all over Europe
- 60+ employees in total, offices in Wroclaw, Poland; Barcelona, Spain and Stockholm, Sweden (HQ)
- An office by the water at Blasieholmen, Stockholm
- Yoga Thursdays and Cava Fridays
- Not just any sales-job, be part of a journey of a solution that is yet to see anything like it on the market!