Channel Marketing Coordinator at Axis Communications
Axis is not just a company – Axis is a culture, Axis is a way of life. The employees here are innovative, dedicated and energetic and that’s just the beginning. Our employees are the driving force of the company and seek to move it forward, innovating for a smarter, safer world.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
The position of Marketing Coordinator at Axis Communications is traditionally responsible for coordinating all the marketing efforts in a region or country, as part of a larger marketing team. This position is responsible for coordination and delivery of Marketing activities for the whole Axis portfolio across our channels including Distribution and key accounts and Training. This particular position is offered as a 12 month maternity cover contract and will be based in our Lund Office with some occasional travel (est. 10-15%).
We are looking for a proactive and creative team player with good marketing knowledge and experience in a similar marketing position. You have excellent organisational skills and are an exceptional project leader with ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously. Experience of working with marketing automation would be an advantage.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Coordinate and support yearly event and marketing plans with Distribution and Key Account Managers and ISAM teams
- Creating and managing Pardot channel marketing automation campaigns to help achieve sales objectives.
- Provide required collaterals to Axis channel partners to support their promotion of Axis products solutions and services
- Presenting marketing updates and campaigns to disti’s on request or in a disti start-up meeting
- Attending events to support DAM and KAM events if needed in the UK
- Ensuring all product focused collateral is available across region to sales team e.g. cheat sheets, technical guides, etc. (to liaise with Inside sales across the region)
- Owning and managing Partner Pages and channel eNews
- Providing copy for online/offline advertising campaigns via Marcom, upon request
- Providing collateral, giveaways & arrange equipment to support activities/events identified in the yearly marketing plans
WHAT CAN AXIS DO FOR YOU?
In Axis you will work in an international organisation with bright and proactive people in an open minded and innovative culture.