Campaign manager at IDEAL OF SWEDEN (Praktik)
IDEAL OF SWEDEN is a global fashion and lifestyle brand with HQ in Norrkoping, Sweden, offices in Stockholm and other centers around the globe. In only two years, the brand has gone from local startup to a global lifestyle brand, disrupting the accessories industry and pushing the boundaries of fashion and tech.
IDEAL OF SWEDEN is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push the edges of the unimaginable. We look for people who can grow, think, dream, and create with us. Our culture thrives by embracing a growth mindset and rewarding imagination.
Are you interested in digital marketing? Do you enjoy planning and always think 3 steps ahead?
This internship is the perfect match for someone with the desire to flourish in a fast-paced environment and gain experiences within digital marketing, campaign creation, and project management. As Campaign Intern to our Content Marketing Team and Graphic Design Team, you will have the exciting possibility to support the teams with the campaign planning and content orders for all customer touchpoints.
The perfect candidate for this role is highly organized and detail-oriented with a creative mind and interest in digital marketing. You adapt easily to change and are a quick learner with the ability to reflect.
What you’ll do:
- Support the Content Marketing team in the campaign planning process, with a focus on implementing the campaign scope and timeline, as well as securing and documenting the campaign workflow
- Assist in administrative tasks connected to the campaign, including ad-hoc tasks and running errands
- Assist in conducting creative and talent research for upcoming photo productions
- Assist in scouting and booking
- Excellent project and time-management skills: You keep it simple and focused during rapid change, and are confident juggling responsibilities across creative and analytic disciplines
- An outstanding attention to detail, a high level of reliability and accuracy
- A dedicated work ethic and self-starter mentality
- A sophisticated sense of our brand and aesthetics
- Impeccable communication skills and an extraordinary team spirit: you’re straightforward, you’re candid and, most importantly, you’re thoughtful and kind
You are studying or have completed a university degree within Marketing, Business, Fashion, Communications, Cultural Studies or other related fields.
You have excellent spoken and written English skills.
You will be based in our office Norrköping or Stockholm and report to the Content Manager and Art Director. The internship is unpaid and with a duration of 3-6 months, and will be filled as soon as we find the right candidate. Please send your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing them continuously, but no later than 2020-07-08.http://mediejobb.info/campaign-manager-at-ideal-of-sweden-praktik/PraktikjobbStockholm