Bookatable is looking for marketing manager
As a marketing manager with marketing and communications experience, you will be responsible for delivering powerful restaurant and consumer acquisition and retention programmes. You will shape the voice of Bookatable in the Nordic markets and help it grow a loyal consumer base. You will have extensive experience in taking a central strategy and localizing it for the Nordic markets (Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark). You will need a data-driven approach to marketing products and translating these into impactful messages that resonate in the Nordic markets.
You will work with a cross-functional team across sales, marketing communications, product development, customer support and more, based both in Stockholm and London. This role will suit someone who likes to be close to the detail and very hands-on but who also enjoys juggling with more strategic work.
- Own the definition, validation and growth of the Bookatable brand in the Nordics
- Developing a strong understanding of customer needs and how to best position our products in your local market and evolve customer perceptions
- Direct a localised content, campaign execution, and customer engagement programme around merchant and consumer products.
- You will work closely to align with sales and marketing colleagues in UK, DACH and Nordics and with sales operations to build the B2B lead generation pipeline for your market
- Responsible for the creation of sales material, presentations, product sheets, B2B newsletters etc.
- Deliver content creation for the corporate B2B websites for all Nordics markets and ensure all marketing channels are up to date
- Working closely with all Nordic PR for Bookatable leveraging external agencies as required
- Directing social media and viral marketing activities which extend our outreach, working with the SEO team to ensure benefits are realised and collaborating closely with CRM and promotions team
- Optimising marketing led campaign landing pages to improve PPC and SEO channel efficiencies for the multi-markets you are responsible for
- Event management, including Bookatables’ successful academy/awards events and trade fairs
- Ensure a data-driven approach to strategy, messaging and execution, analyse the effectiveness of marketing campaigns to determine ROI, and prioritise resources and provide timely reporting as needed
Skills / Experience
- 5+ years of experience leading marketing communications
- Educated to degree level
- Fluent written and spoken Swedish and English
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written), with the ability to translate complexity into simple and intuitive communications and instruction
- People management
- Vendor management ensuring optimal ROI from suppliers
- Demonstrable PR expertise and evidence of best practices in B2B and B2C
- Track record of success, delivering compelling results in challenging environments and demonstrating innovation e.g. in mobile marketing
- Self-motivated, pro-active and effective in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Project and budget management skills, illustrated by strong track record of working in cross-functional environment
- Highly analytical and data-driven in your approach
- Familiarity with website analytics, CRM systems and tracking tools to assess campaign effectiveness
- Experience working with international teams and suppliers
- Highly collaborative and energizing approach to getting stuff done
• Fluency in Norwegian, Danish and/or Finnish.
• Experience in the restaurant, hospitality or leisure sector
Please include your full CV with your application.http://mediejobb.info/bookatable-looking-marketing-manager/ArkivStockholm