Babyshop is looking for Campaign & Marketing Manager
We are looking for a self-driven and resourceful Campaign & Marketing Manager for our Babyshop storefront. In the role, you will act as a key link between stakeholders across the organization; everyone in the office will soon know who you are! You will collaborate with teams across the business to develop the full Babyshop shopping experience, making sure the assortment, communication, site experience, and all touch points are in line with the Babyshop brand positioning and growth plan. Core to this will be your role planning and executing a campaign plan that’s as successful as possible – both financially and creatively.
You will work alongside a team of campaign managers responsible for our other sites, and report to the Head of Campaign Management. This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden,
Who are we looking for?
- Take ownership and responsibility of delivering commercial results and brand objectives for the BabyShop storefront globally
- Design a short and long-term campaign plan, including both commercial and branding activities, in collaboration with our buying and marketing teams
- Steer and coordinate Babyshop channel activities across CRM, performance, site, social, and influencer to execute campaigns at the right time, on-brand, and on-strategy
- Use our robust set of data to optimize and tweak the campaign plan – this involves an understanding of business drivers and sales/profitability levers
- Work closely with buying to ensure the assortment delivers on the brand positioning
- Identify areas for storefront improvement and provide inputs to our tech, brand marketing, growth or other relevant teams to execute these improvements
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong sense of ownership and proactive attitude
- Be skilled at time management, project management, and prioritization
- Be curious, keen to learn, and love being “hands on”
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills that allow for easy collaboration with a group of peers across functions and teams
- Effectively influence at all levels with tactfulness, maturity, and flexibility
- Navigate through a fast-changing environment with clarity and high energy
- Analytical mindset, with great commercial acumen
- Good creative eye
- Experience with campaign planning and management
- Understanding of marketing channel mix
- Experience with E-commerce or working in a fast-paced environment is a plus
- Experience with retail and/or fashion is a plus
- Experience with working in an international company with collaboration across borders is a plus
- Experience working with Google Analytics, PowerBI, and/or other analytical tools
- Fluent in Swedish and English, other Nordic language is a plus
Start: As soon as possible
Extent: 40h/week, Permanent employment with six months’ probation period
Where? HQ in Stockholm, Östermalm
What’s in it for you?
We are a diverse group of likeable, youthful (in age or spirit) people from all over the world that simply love what we do and have a lot of fun. At our workplace, characterized by the belief and values “Lead not follow, Own it, Simplify and One family”, you will collaborate with talented and passionate colleagues across the company. These colleagues are a blend of Digital Marketing, Graphics, Logistics & Robot Automatization, IT, Operation, Growth, Finance, Customer Service, BI, Buying (inc proprietary brands), People/Culture, Photo/Copy, Brand marketing (inc social media team). We are endeavoring real-world practitioner experience across a range of disciplines, collaborating with experts in other spaces.
Are we a good match?
So, do the above resonate with your passion and ambition? Are you inspired by the thought of impacting families across the globe in a positive way? Do you want an opportunity to apply your expertise in a context where you truly contribute to our family context? If so, then we would love to hear from you.http://mediejobb.info/babyshop-is-looking-for-campaign-marketing-manager/E-commerceStockholm