Assistant Analysts at Whispr Group
We are Whispr Group, a SaaS company that empowers decision-making. We convert big data from digital, editorial and social media into actionable insights that cut costs and drive revenue. We rely heavily on our expert analysts and our proprietary insights platform to deliver value to our clients. And we are very proud to say that we work with more than 100 global brands across a variety of different verticals. Whether your need is global or local – we got it covered.
Culture is very important here at Whispr Group and we think of ourselves as one big family. We support and challenge each other in order to provide the industry’s best service and innovative products. And, most importantly, we have fun together!
To continue our success story we are looking for several skilled and enthusiastic Assistant Analysts to be a part of our rapidly growing product team.
The positions are part-time and you’re able to work remotely or from our Stockholm office.
As an Assistant Analyst at Whispr Group, you work with our senior analysts and account managers to produce top-notch analytical reports. You crunch numbers, analyze data and write recommendations.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of media and research data
- Writing insights and recommendations for our clients
Key skills for succeeding in this role:
- Analytical mindset
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Fast-thinker and fast-doer, able to perform under pressure and strict deadlines
- Relevant work experience and/OR a relevant university degree
- Fluent in Swedish and English