Art Producer at Paradox Interactive
The Art Producers are responsible for helping the Art Department Director manage and track the art created internally and externally for all of PDS. As part of the Art Production Team you will assist with planning and executing the team’s goals, primarily by taking control of parts of the process delegated to you by the Art Manager. The role requires intimate knowledge of the Art teams structure and process, how the various departments work together, and above all organizational and communication skills.
You will be responsible for updating various live documents, gathering information, chasing task and ensuring smooth Outsource review process so the Art Team can effectively support the Projects within PDS.
Art Producers are assigned to specific projects with the following core set of responsibilities:
- Work with project team to identify and plan art needs
- Assess and help with accurate Art task estimations
- Follow up on Tasks & Art planning with the Art Team & Project Leads
- Maintaining team task boards and/or other tracking tools.
- Planning and booking team meetings.
- Identifying blockers slowing down the team and facilitating solutions or Escalating to the Art Manager.
- Updating documents and working with Art manager to produce process and pipeline documentation
- Assisting in advanced planning of Art Outsource requirements
- Ensuring the team Gather and compile effective Outsource Art Brief’s
- Tracking Outsourced assets and oversee review process
- Updating Shotgun Software for Art Outsource
- Being quick to adapt to changes to the scope, schedule or budget
- 2+ years experience working in an organizational capacity in a video game dev team
- Knowledge / understanding of Game Art production
- Knowledge and experience of our internally developed games
- Knowledge of and interest in process and planning
- Knowledge of Spreadsheets
- Knowledge of JIRA a plus
For this role you will require excellent time management plus organizational skills with the ability to adapt quickly and prioritize tasks effectively. You need to understand dev team jargon, as well as be approachable, trustworthy, and not afraid to take on new challenges.
Some of our benefits include:
If you think that this description matches you, we highly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will interview candidates continuously. If you don’t match all the requirements, please demonstrate how your passion, attitude and interest in Paradox might compensate for this.
At Paradox Interactive we celebrate difference and care deeply about diversity and inclusion. We therefore encourage you, no matter who you are, to apply for this job if you think you’d be a great addition to our team.http://mediejobb.info/art-producer-at-paradox-interactive/Design & GrafikStockholm