Animator at Nent Studios Animation
Nent Studios Animation is part of Nordic Entertainment Group, the Nordic region’s leading streaming and entertainment provider. We are active in genres like documentary, reality, game shows, lifestyle, drama, TV commercials and branded content. We entertain millions of people every day with our Streaming services, TV and production companies. In our animation studio we are combining the latest real-time engine & performance capture technologies with the best Nordic storytellers to create animated content for Viaplay and other external clients. We have all the necessary inhouse capabilities to take a story from script all the way to motion capture recording, real-time rendering and finally editing.
We are now looking for an animator to join our growing team of creatives and engineers. You will get the opportunity to work with new projects in development for Viaplay. This is a temporary employment with opportunities for an extension.
We are now looking for a talented animator to work with our new projects that are in development. The goal will be to help define creative direction for character animation.
Currently we are developing visual demos for two projects, one developed inhouse and the other based on popular IP:s. In this position, you will get a unique chance to work the whole animation process. From participating on motion capture shoots to the animation of the characters. You will require a unique combination of artistic skills and technical understanding to be able to find the right style that suits the overall art direction.
What we are looking for
The ideal candidate has experience with character animation, any technical experience such as with rigging and skinning would be a bonus.
- Experienced in using Maya.
- Skills in animating both human and creature characters.
- High proficiency in technical problem solving.
- A strong driving force to produce animations of the highest quality and maintain our high-quality standards.
- Experience with Motion-Capture data, both in polish and enhancement.
- Good communication skills and experience from working in a team environment.
- Character and prop rigging
- Knowledge of the wider game development process
- Experience in developing IK Solvers, blending techniques, etc.
- Experience developing facial animation related technology
- Scripting in maya
What we offer you
- Freedom to try out new things and independent decision-making by our autonomous teams.
- We build everything in-house with cutting edge technologies.
- We inspire others and share knowledge openly.
- A place to grow and learn from our mistakes.
- We have a learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, training and regular internal technical talks.
- An innovative environment with hack days two times a year.
- An international and diverse environment with people from all over the world working here. We have 40+ different nationalities at Nent Group coming from different backgrounds.
- An attractive offer with a beneficial occupational pension plan, insurance plan, health care, 30 days of paid vacation, flexible work hours and parental leave pay lift.
Our HQ is in Stockholm, but our market is the Nordics. You will become part of an amazing company with great people, content and culture. We feel our culture is modern with a relaxed atmosphere here at Rosenlundsgatan 40 where we want everyone to feel at home. If this feels like your kind of challenge, please apply and attach your CV or linkedin profile.http://mediejobb.info/animator-at-nent-studios-animation/Design & GrafikStockholm