Airline Sales Assistant at Air China Limited
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in airline or travel industries
- Knowledge of E-commerce, experience working with planning and implementing sales and marketing activities, ability to generate and develop sales pipeline of new business
- Broad and deep business contact network
- IATA Travel & Tourism Profession Certificate is a merit.
- Language required: Swedish native speaker, excellent written and oral of Swedish and English. Chinese is a merit.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.)
- Bachelors Degree and/or related years of work experience required
- Good teamwork spirit and excellent communication skills a must
- Energy, courage , enthusiasm and responsible
- Work permit in Sweden
Airline Sales Representative will work with the sales and marketing team to present and promote the Air China as a good international airline brand to Nordic public. The responsibility of this position is to provide professional supports to the team, to develop customer relationships, to assist Sales and Marketing Managers in order to conceive and execute sales and marketing initiatives and to create and develop sales channels with the focus on Nordic market.
Do you want to work for Air China, the flag carrier and one of the major airlines of China? Air China Stockholm was established twenty-eight years ago and it is expanding all the time. The company currently is seeking a new employee to a growing sales and marketing team at Air China’s Nordic office located in
Please send your CV and personal letter in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org://mediejobb.info/airline-sales-assistant-air-china-limited/FörsäljningStockholm