Affiliate manager and digital strategist at Monki
Do you already work in marketing and are looking for the next step into affiliate marketing, or are already working with marketing and looking to join a fun and dynamic online team?
Monki is a fashion brand that designs Scandi-cool-meets-Asian collections and create shopping experiences out of the ordinary. Empowering women, and inspiring everyone to feel that they are great, just the way they are is a part of our vision. Work-wise, we believe in development, creativity and aim to be forefront in many areas.
The role of affiliate marketer and digital strategist will be the first of its kind at Monki. As our Affiliate marketer, you will have the ability to shape the role together with us based on your previous experience and the strategy we set together.
As a person, you are really good at communicating, enthusiastic, driven, organized and both happy and able to take on a new challenge within the Monki organization.
The position is full time, based in Gothenburg at Monki HQ. Please note that it includes travelling to to Stockholm on a semi-regular basis. Please also note that our working language is English.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating a plan for way of working and strategic development for affiliate marketing
- Ensure that the organization is making the optimum use of affiliate marketing to meet those strategic aims
- Identifying and recruiting new affiliates
- Maintaining stimulating relationships with the affiliate partners
- Developing and monitoring affiliate promotions
- Reporting for affiliate marketing promotions and activity
- Maintaining on-going communication campaigns, integrate/support other offers/campaigns in the affiliate channel
- Identifying and implementing other opportunities to enhance the affiliate program, for example highlighting other ”traffic gaining marketing” through affiliate, f ex. promotion of an affiliate in a newsletter or other channel.
- Keeping affiliates up to date on new products
- Keep track and communicate any program enhancements
- Continually motivating affiliates to perform better
- Keeping track of affiliate sales
- Monitoring and reporting on competitors’ affiliate campaigns and promotions
- Identifying and having input in other areas of digital development, setting these to plan and action
- Advanced knowledge of the affiliates market
- A minimum of three years of experience in a marketing role
- Strong communication skills and partnership management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (in English. Other languages are a plus)
- Effective sales and negotiation skills
- Effective analysis, reporting and presentation skills
- Good understanding of tracking technology
As a person you are/have:
- Driven and results-orientated
- The ability to work efficiently with tight deadlines
- Curious, flexible, ambitious and want to make a difference
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- A really nice addition to our team
If you find this position interesting and suitable for you, please send your application through our career sitehttp://mediejobb.info/affiliate-manager-digital-strategist-monki/StrategiGöteborg